[Software name] TH78-719 Viewer program
[Supported Models] TH7800 series, TH7700, TH9100, TH7100 series, TS7302, TH5100 series
1.*.SIT(TH7800 series, TH7700, TH9100, TH7100 series, TS7302)
2.*.SVT(data of IEEE1394 data capture software)
[File Name]TH78-719_2_0C.EXE (Self-extracting file), 6.25 MB
1.Setup folder(disk1, Driver)
Please confirm whether the model of present use is applied to the object model and the object file before downloading.
Its operation is easier, as Windows Explorer style is adopted.
- Thumbnails of thermal image (SIT, SVT, TMP) on Windows-Explorer.
- Download the thermal image from Thermo Tracer
- It is possible to check and set of thermal image.
- Level and Span, Sensitivity.
- Color palette, Color step.
- Voice memo replay.
- Thermal image / visual image selection.
- Hold Level and Sense
- Point Temp
- Convert file format.
- Convert to AVI file format.
- Convert to BMP, JPEG file format.
- It is possible to operate Viewer program by Power User setting.
- The points of change from version 2.0A to 2.0B
The points of change from version 2.0B to 2.0C
- Trouble with the thing that the application error is generated by "Save AVI file" was corrected.
- The display of POINT can have been preserved by “Save screen as bitmap” or “Save screen as AVI”.
- The name of the company was changed.
The personal computer with which Windows 2000 Professional SP4 or Higher ,Windows Xp Home Edition / Professional SP2 or Higher and Windows Vista Ultimate (32bit) or Higher.
- How to upgrade
- When grading up this program, uninstall the existing one beforehand.
- Click the Start menu. The menu appears.
- Point at Settings with a mouse, and then move to submenu on the right.
Select “Control panel” and click
- The Control Panel dialog box appears. Double-click “Add/Remover Program Properties”.
- The Add/Remover Program Properties dialog box appears.
- Click Viewer Program.
- Click the [Add/Remove] button.
- Click the [Yes] button in the confirmation dialog box.
- A screen for confirmation appears. Click the [Yes] button in this screen.
- After the message of completion appears, the uninstallation finishes. Click the [OK] button.
- Please perform download (TH78-709_2_0C.EXE) and setup of new version (Ver.2.0C).