Infrared Thermal Imager
Thermo Tracer TH7102MV/TH7102WV
Firmware Update Download
This update consists of the following.
Adding the emissivity setting function on the thermal imaging screen
|How to Update
Software Name: TH7102MV/WVFirmware Program
Supported Models: TH7102MV/TH7102WV
File Name: th7102mvwv.exe (Self-extracting file) (EXE:472KB)
When upgrading, follow the instructions below. Failure to do so may damage
the embedded flash memory in the TH7102MV/WV main unit, causing improper
operation. If the TH7102MV/WV does not function correctly, it must be repaired
by NEC San-ei. Instruments. (Repair available at cost.)
- TH7102MV/WV Firmware Program is exclusive for TH7102MV/WV main
unit. Be sure not to use the upgrade firmware for other models such
as TH7102MV/WV. Check the name plate on bottom of the main unit
for the model number.
- Please don't upgrade the firmware in the main unit of special edition.
- Always use the AC adapter for power supply when upgrading the
firmware. Do not use batteries while upgrading, in order to avoid
accidental power supply interruption.
- Never remove the compact flash card during firmware upgrading.
- If the thermal image data recorded in the TH7102MV/WV is required,
back up this data before performing the upgrade.
- Compact flash card (formatted, 4 Mbytes or larger)
- Personal computer with a PC card reader, compact flash card reader,
or PC card slot. (A PC card adapter is required when using a compact
flash card with a PC card reader or PC card slot,.)
- Download th7102mvwv.exe to a folder. After downloading this
program, open the folder with the Explorer.
- Double-click th7102mvwv.exe to decompress the firmware program
files and the update contents in the current folder.
Firmware program: Th_main.cmp
Update contents file: ReadmeENG.txt(English)
Update contents file: ReadmeJPN.txt(Japanese)
- Copy the firmware program (Th_main.cmp) to the compact flash
When copying, do not change the file name. Otherwise, you will not
be able to upgrade the program.
- Confirm that the TH7102MV/WV main unit has been turned off. If
the power is turned on, turn off the power first, and then connect
an AC adapter. Set the flash card that includes the firmware program
in the TH7102MV/WV main unit.
- Turn on the power while pressing the SELECT key in the TH7102MV/WV
main unit. Keep pressing the SELECT key. Firmware upgrading start.
Never pull out the compact flash card during firmware upgrading.
After 30 to 60 seconds following power-up while pressing the SELECT
key, the initialization screen of the TH7102MV/WV main unit appears.
Release the SELECT key after this screen is displayed. During upgrading,
either nothing is displayed on the screen or the following message
If the screen with the following message is displayed, release the
SELECT key without waiting for the upgrading screen to be displayed.
- All copyrights on this software are reserved by NEC San-ei Instruments.
Unauthorized copying, reproduction, or modification of this software
in whole or in part is prohibited.
- Copying of this software to a compact flash card is authorized
only when upgrading the firmware embedded in the TH7102MV/WV main
unit. No part of this software may be copied for other purposes.
- The contents of this software are subject to change without prior
- This software is intended for NEC San-ei customers who have purchased the TH7102MV/WV
|How to Obtain Additional
Function Instruction Manual
To obtain the Additional Function Instruction Manual, send
the following order form to NEC San-ei Instruments, Ltd. The manual will
be sent via e-mail after confirmation of the model and serial number.
TH7102 Additional Function Instruction
Manual Order Form