NS9205-B01 Viewer Program free download
How to installation
|Software name||NS9205 Viewer program|
|Supported Models||F30 series, H2640, TH9260, TH7800 series, TH7700, TH7716,
TH9100, TS9100series, TH7100 series, TS7302, TH5100 series
|File Name||NS9205B01_V1_2A.EXE (Self-extracting file), 2.93MB|
Please confirm whether the model of present use is applied to the object model and the object file before downloading.
- Its operation is easier, as Windows Explorer style is adopted.
- Thumbnails of thermal image (JPG,SIX,SIT, SVX,SVT, TMP) on Windows-Explorer.
- It is possible to check and set of thermal image.
- Level and Span, Sensitivity.
- Color palette, Color step.
- Voice memo replay.
- Thermal image / visual image selection.
- Hold Level and Sense
- Point Temp
- Convert file format.
- Convert to AVI file format.
- Convert to BMP, JPEG file format.
- It is possible to operate Viewer program by Power User setting.
The points of change from version 1.2 to 1.2A
- Trouble from which the error message came out though it ended normally after AVI conversion ended was corrected.
- The trouble that became four times in addition when the SVT file that hung four time zoom was reproduced and was displayed was corrected.
The personal computer with which Windows 2000 Professional SP4 or Higher ,Windows Xp Home Edition / Professional SP2 or Higher and Windows Vista Ultimate (32bit) or Higher.
How to install
- Fill out the request form of download password and sending “THE REQUEST FORM of DOWNLOAD PASSWORD."
- Download file address, ID and pass word will be returned to your e-mail address.
- Down load the free update program “NS9205B01_V1_2A.EXE " to your PC.
* the file extension such as “.EXE" are usually hidden in the Windows Explore.
- Execute NS9205B01_V1_2A.EXE and decompress any folder in your PC.
- Execute the SETUP.EXE of the folder “NS9205B01_V1_2A" and install in accordance with the message appears.
Please request ID and password for down load, by filling out and sending.
Version up program
|File name||NS9205B01_V1_2A.EXE (Self-extract application)|